Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hi everyone!


Hi all, I'm Goan kitten, and this is my blog. I'm so excited, nobody even told me that cats can have their own page!

Anyway, I just wanted to share something of my life with you all.

My day consists of getting up in the morning, having a stretch, then heading down to the fishing boats for some fresh fish. It's nice to have people working for you. Then, I go back to my hotel, the Cozy Nook, and relax a bit on their cushions.

After my nap I like to hide on high things like tables and chairs, then pounce on unsuspecting kittys. Here's some pictures of me teaching someone a lesson he won't soon forget:

5 comments:

Katie said...

you are a very cute kitty!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Hey Goan kitten, you don't happen to know an Aussie human called Alexander, do you? Just wondering...

Goan Kitten said...

Hi Pablo!

We're all such big fans of yours.

Yes I think I might have met some hooman that sounds like that, but they're all so similar and come and go so fast it's hard to keep track. Anyway if it is the person you're thinking of he's good peoples, he gave me some fish and I gave him some fleas.

Ha ha!
Catch you later.

Goan Kitten said...

Thanks Katie Cat!

You're not bad looking for a hooman. Have you ever thought of growing whiskers?

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

The whole CCSI is a drama that some kitties in the blogosphere have put together. I'm starring in the third installment: CCSI III: The Missing Mummy Caper. you can find out more here: http://littlesassycat.blogspot.com/2008/04/ccsi-iii-missing-mummy-caper-cast.html
LOVED the CSI lolcat, by the way. Hey, I tried to follow the link, but couldn't look at the one you created with me in it...